This will be a great class and will teach you how the technique of creating a stair or fireplace garland works. Bring what you want to incorporate and I will work with you to create a unique garland. You will also learn how to make Christmas bows!
Materials Needed for class:
- 6-9 feet of wired greenery garland. Pre-lit or un-lit either is fine. Note: if you get unlit garland please bring with you a box of lights.
- Ornaments in the colors of your choice
- Florals, Ting-Ting, Ribbon, glittery sprigs… anything you want! We’ll make it work but bring enough to decorate the entire garland.
- Ribbons – I would pick a wider ribbon and one with wire. I would get 2-3 spools of ribbons at least two different colors and/or patterns. At least 30 feet per spool.
- Chenille stems in green (aka pipe cleaners found in your local craft store at least 50-100)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue, wire clippers, gardening gloves (trust me)