Working with fresh flowers is fun and rewarding. In this class you will learn the basics of vase arrangements that can be used for party tables or on the altar of your church for Sunday worship service. These techniques can also be used with silks but there is nothing like a fresh flower arrangement!
Materials Needed for class:
- Two - Three bunches of fresh greenery
- Two – Three bunches of “line flowers” (delphinium, larkspur, bells of Ireland)
- Three – Five bunches of other flowers of choice (mums, roses, lilies, daisies) mix it up!
- If desired you can bring some bare branches from your yard (5-7) to add some texture
- Clippers for flowers or sharp kitchen scissors, paring knife or
- Tall vase
- Spray bottle of water