The Project Management Professional® (PMP®) Exam Preparation class provides an in-depth instruction into the forty-two (42) Processes identified and explained in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). This class is designed to prepare the trainee for the Project Management Institute (PMI®) sanctioned certification examination.
Each participant will receive:
- ONLINE VERSION-Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Success Bootcamp Manual. This manual complements the PMBOK® Guide, 6th edition, for PMP® exam success.
- PMP Exam Prep Manual w/Exam Simulation Application which offers online access to one of the most up-to-date learning materials available. Features include:
- Web-based Exam Simulation application with 126 tests and over 5,100 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 16 custom topics
- Covers all knowledge areas as well as the five process groups.
- Includes Mindmaps for each knowledge area.
- Presents clear, identifiable formulas with memorization keys.
- Supplemental accelerated learning training materials valued at over $200
Since members of PMI have access to a free copy of the PMBOK® Guide, 6th edition online, it is not included in the course materials. Students are advised to become a member of PMI, obtain and skim the PMBOK® Guide, 6th edition prior to class.