Expanding Research Capabilities Through Federal Partnerships
Fee: No Cost
Join TSBDC of Oak Ridge and PTAC for an online conference focusing on Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), the nation’s largest sources of early-stage, high-risk research and development funding for small businesses.
- Tips regarding Proposal strategies for SBIR & STTR funding
- Understand how to find research and development opportunities
- Hear from early-stage investors about commercializing technology
- Learn how to leverage research capabilities with Federal partners
- Learn from a legal expert on how to handle intellectual property
- Connect with Department of Energy and Department of Defense SBIR & STTR program experts
Registration is required and limited spots are available for this event - register as soon as possible.