Great local company looking for a Pick/Pack Order Puller
HOURS 10AM-6:30PM potential for some OT through the week
The primary objective of this position is to manually pull individual pieces and ensure correct quantities, styles, sizes, and colors are being shipped to customer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Go to the first location listed on the pick sheet and scan the location bar code.
- Check box label to make sure the SKU (style, color, and size) matches the pick sheet.
- Count out the required amount of garments from the particular location, watching labels and color for any discrepancies.
- Place garments into the carton, enter the number of garments pulled into the RF Scanner, and circle the number of garments pulled on the pick sheet. Move to the next location to continue.
1. Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
2. Constant visual and hearing attention.
3. Proper footwear (non-skid soles) not open toe or back.
4. Basic mathematics skills.
5. Basic verbal and written communication skills with ability to read and write English.
6. Work within a team of people performing different and/or the same tasks.
7. Work overtime as assigned.
8. Sense of safety awareness.
Manual pallet jack Occasionally
Miscellaneous clerical items Occasionally
Computer terminal Occasionally
1. Standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, stooping, crouching, bending, reaching above the shoulders, twisting, crawling, and kneeling, as needed.
2. Physical environment includes noise, heat, cold, dust, dirt, and fumes.
3. Working in high traffic areas.