QUALITY INSPECTORS $11.00 an interview is required.
Reports To: Quality Operations Manager
Position Overview: Adhering to safety and quality procedures, as well as working efficiently.
The Quality Inspector is responsible for supporting the Quality Operations Manager to ensure
applicable regulations and Good Manufacturing Practice requirements are met.
Essential Duties (but not limited to the following):
· In-Process Control
· Incoming Inspection and Release of Primary Components, Secondary Components, and Labeling
· Label Room Activities
· Line Clearance Inspections
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Must have completed or be able to complete, and understand basic Good Manufacturing Practice overview training and basic safety training.
Beneficial Skills and Training:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively interact with other associates.
· Results oriented
· Organization and management of multiple priorities
· Ability to work independent of supervision
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express Employment Professionals cares about people. About business. About you. We are passionate about finding good people good jobs and about helping our clients reach their goals. For us, it’s personal. We live and work in Anderson and surrounding Counties. We are invested in the success of our employees and the success of our clients. Express offers multiple benefits to our employees that can include: a medical plan, dental plan, vision/eye-wear plan, prescription drug reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, provisions for PTO and holiday pay.