Resource MFG is hiring forklift operators!
Recent experience operating a forklift preferably in a manufacturing environment is a plus, but not necessary. Open to training the right candidates.
Requirements for this position are:
- Pulling raw materials, delivering to various departments
- Order picking, packing, palletizing and loading trucks and containers by hand or by fork truck
- Use of RF Scanners
- Able to read Bill of Ladings
- Perform inventory cycle counting
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- basic data entry and computer knowledge
- Good mathematical skills (add, multiply, subtract, divide)
- Prepare products for shipment
- Read production schedules
ResourceMFG offers employee benefits, including a general health care plan, referral bonus program, time and a half overtime pay, and qualifying holiday pay. Now offering FREE online courses through Better Work Life Opportunity with courses ranging from Blueprint Reading, Electrical Maintenance, Production Basics and Safety to Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office, Industrial Math and MUCH MORE!!
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours a day
- Lift up to 40lbs
- Work Overtime Occasionally