ResourceMFG in Clinton is now taking applications for an excellent opportunity for a 2nd shift Production Supervisor position.
Production Supervisor would be responsible for the effective and efficient operations of assembly line ensuring safety, quality, productivity, and cost targets are met.
Duties would be the following but are not limited to:
• Supervises production technicians.
• Coordinates manpower assignments.
• Coordinates material supplies and issues.
• Coordinates maintenance technician activities.
• Recovers production machine stops.
• Trains new production technicians as needed
• Coordinates the activities of the work team to achieve safety, quality, productivity, and cost targets.
• Coordinates production technician training to maintain cross-trained team.
• Works with maintenance department to coordinate machine repairs.
• Maintains a very high level of housekeeping.
• Performs and documents quality checks and preventive maintenance tasks.
• Conducts performance reviews for production technicians.
• Uses computer to document performance data.
• Submitting, daily, weekly and monthly measurable to Operations Manager.
• Ensures all company polices are followed.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• 1 - 3 years experience in a similar position in a fast paced automated manufacturing environment,assembly operations preferred.
• 2 year college degree preferred.
• Excellent communication, interaction, and leadership skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve equipment/process problems.
• Ability to measure accurately with basic measuring instruments.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Projects a professional image at all times.
• Able to work autonomously
• Initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily, maintaining effective communication between all personnel, management, customers, and employees.