Want to have weekends off with your family all while working in a fantastic facility?
ResourceMFG has the perfect position for you!!
8 & 10 hour shifts Available
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
4:30am- 3pm ($11) OR 6:45am- 3pm ($10)
3:30pm- Midnight ($10.75) OR 3:30pm- 2am ($11.75)
Packers are responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Documenting accurately
ResourceMFG offers employee benefits, including a general health care plan, referral bonus program, time and a half overtime pay, and qualifying holiday pay. Now offering FREE online courses through Better Work Life Opportunity with courses ranging from Blueprint Reading, Electrical Maintenance, Production Basics and Safety to Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office, Industrial Math and MUCH MORE!!
- No Experience Required
- Basic math needed (addition and subtraction)
- Great attention to detail
- Must be able self motivated
- No HSD/GED Required