Shipping Clerk/Warehouse / Shipping $12.00 - $16.00 depending on experience an interview is required
Reports To: Shipping Supervisor
Position Overview: Adhering to safety and quality procedures, as well as working efficiently. The Shipping Clerk/Warehouse handles the daily operation of inventory control and movement of product by placing materials into/out of inventory and storage locations/racks, receiving materials, preparing materials for shipment, and handling the duties of unloading and loading trailers.
Essential Duties (but not limited to the following):
· Operates powered industrial trucks to assist in loading or moving materials and products
· Place inventory/finished goods into warehouse locations. Must scan product into the storage location.
· Pull and verify materials to stage for shipment
· Pull and verify components being staged for production lines
· Load and unload trailers
· Cycle count inventories
· Check powered industrial truck checklists daily prior to shift
· Housekeeping/Keeping warehouse and dock area clean and organized
· Performs functions inside office, regarding shipping orders and receiving components
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Must have completed or be able to complete, and understand basic Good Manufacturing Practice overview training and basic safety training.