Shipping Associate needed for a medical supply warehouse in the Andersonville area!!
Shipping Associate job duties would be the following:
- Operate Order Picker (Cherry Picker)
- Utilize the Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Accurately identifying units for storage or shipment
- Use equipment to move product and put away in proper locations
- Be a vocal contributor on the team
- Work effectively with peers and managers
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
This Shipping Associate position is a 2nd shift position from 2PM to finish, Monday through Friday!! Clean, temperature-controlled facility!! Pay rate is $12.84/hour! Apply today!!
- 6 months’+ cherry picker forklift experience (Preferred, Not Required)
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor at least 8 hours a day or more
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Comfort with scanning technology
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus
- Comfortable with heights up to 20 feet off the warehouse floor
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted